Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, August 28, 2021

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS- BOOK REVIEWS FOR KAWARTHA BRANCH

 I can not help every branch to which I belong.

So I decided since I have written a series of articles on Ball Point Mariposa Township City of Kawartha Lakes ( Victoria County) I would try to use my resources for that branch.

To add some filler to the Kawartha Branch newsletter I have written several reviews on books from the area.

It is surprising how much information gets accumulated but is not used for my own family lines. So sharing this information and hoping someone can use it.

Books Reviewed- Mariposa Township

The Scugog Carrying Place

On the Shores of Scugog

Scugog and its Environs

Anyone interested in a review can contact me and I can forward to you. Or just look up these resources online.

#gemea;pgu#GenChat#familyhistory#ancestry anddescendnts#genealogytidbits#barb'sgenealogytidbits#bookreviews#scugogcarryingplace#mariposatownship#ontheshoresofscugog#scugoganditsenvirons#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment