Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 1, 2021

AUGUST AND SUMMER IS MARCHING ON

 There birthday and anniversary celebrations in August.

For me August means summer is picking up speed. 

Even with the Olympics giving a break to covid talk, I find myself starting to feel mellow about the changes that will be coming.

Shorter days.

Cooler weather.

Kids back to school.

A few days trips planned.

Summer and Christmas are my favourite times of year. May- my favourite month.

So embracing all that August brings and enjoying each day at its fullest.

#august#summermarchingon#embracingthemonthofAugust#tryingtoenjoyallthatlifebringsme#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment