Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 1, 2021

NO VACCINE-YOU GET ILL-IT'S ON YOU

 For those of us double vaxxed and clapping for those getting their shots, the tolerance for the anti-vaxxers is nil.

My daughter tells me she is so tired talking about it.

So she suggested. No vaccine and you get the virus- it's on you.

It's your responsibility- period. 

Go ahead and risk getting sick and family around you sick.

It's on you- period.

So I will follow her lead. Once I know someone is against vaccinating, I will not discuss it. I will not tolerate it. I will walk away.

I am so glad my family coast to coast has been sensible. 

#antivaxxersareuntolerable#nopatienceforantivaxxers#it'sonyou#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment