Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, August 14, 2021

AUGUST MARCHING ALONG

Trying to embrace the month even with another heat wave.

Some reprieved today with some cooler temperatures.

Had a good week with a jaunt downtown with friends.

Lunch out with a daughter. Lunch in with another daughter.

I like the social that is positive.

I need to rethink any groups I have joined. If not positive do not want to continue.

I like my genealogy writing and connections.

So August marches away.

How about your August! How is it going!!
#augustmarcheson#howtoenjoythesummer#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment