Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 5, 2021

FINDING WAYS TO HONOUR A LOVED ONE WHO HAS DIED

 As the number of COVID-19 deaths rise, it is still hard to have a funeral of any kind for loved ones regardless of how they died.

Restrictions. Lockdowns.

So what can be done?

Zoom or virtual funeral may okay for some but the personal contact of family and friends is greatly missed.

I put a long Celebration of Life on Adolph's obit on the funeral site. It would have been my Eulogy.

I have knit two squares for the COVID-19 Canadian Memorial Blanket. One in August and another one now in January.

But when New year or a birthday or an anniversary rolls around- what is the best way to celebrate.

Well I really want to do it quietly. No public hoopla. No need to draw attention to myself.

Perhaps looking at a photo album. 

What are ways you remember a loved one??

#honouringalovedonewhohasdied#rememberinginyourownway#quietwaystoremember#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment