Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 13, 2020

THE SOCIAL BUBBLE OPENS A LITTLE- OH COVID -19

So we have to decide who will be in our social bubble to help to continue to stop the spread of COVID-19.

Wearing masks. Physically distancing. These will continue to be the norm.

Hugs without kissing a face is a good thing. Hug to the side.

Oh yes the hand washing. It was always a good thing anyway.

I will still limit my social outings. My walk is good as I do not encounter lots of people. I carry one of my masks on my wrist in case I need it. Handy.

I will be making some more cloth masks for me and my immediate family. Waiting for the supply of interfacing fusible lining to arrive. I also want to use it to start some small quilting projects.

So the grandchildren can come by and visit us and vice versa. A visit in the backyard still distancing will be the norm for some time to come. Outdoor air is the best.

My visits to stores is limited. I still order some products online and have them delivered. Like the canned peaches.

The Premier said there will be no social bubble police. He respects that people will be responsible.

The bottom line is that we want to stay well and help rid the community of transmissions as much as possible.

Life goes on as well as the beat!!
#stoppingtransmissions#openingthesocialbubble#hugsareinagain#beingaroundfamily#keepwearingamask#protectingeachother#limitingsocialcontactsisagoodthing#stayingsafe#physicaldistancingwillcontinue#clothmasksforfamily#missedthosegrandchildrensomuch#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#COVID-19


No comments:

Post a Comment