Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 5, 2020

COVID19 AND PROCEED WITH CAUTION

As the world and economies are reopening, proceed with caution.

Physical distancing.

Wear a mask.

Wash your hands.

I want to rush into being with family. But I have to have patience with it all. I can be around my grandchildren without all the hugging and touching.

Touching surfaces and remembering to clean one's hands.

It is a new world and reality but doable.

I am getting better at ZOOM meetings but can I say I can't wait for a live one again!! At least my computer area is tidier as the webcam picks up the mess behind my head.

So phone calls, emails and facebook are still important for all those connections.

Caring for a sick family member during all of the COVID19 stuff has been very isolating and trying to say the least. So talking with a neighbour whose husband is not well helps each of us with moral support. Some sharing helps.

Finding ways to be helpful Sharing books with a neighbour who could not go to the library. Sending a pretty cloth mask to a sister as a surprise!! Little presents and food to family.

What do you want to do once you can do more??
#proceedwithcautionastheworldreopens#physicaldistancing#wearamask#washyourhands#berespectful#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro




No comments:

Post a Comment