Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 5, 2020

JUNE-QUIET REFLECTION ABOUT LIFE'S EVENTS

As protests erupt around the USA and world against racism, personal reflection is necessary. Looking at history and connecting to it.

I will not be joining public displays but have thought about the current events.

Change begins with one. Rather than write a long winded speech about it all, I have decided to listen to the voices of others.

I have opened my ears to hear and listen and my eyes to see and witness.

Remember hearing and listening are two separate skills.



There is too much noise and quiet reflection stills the mind, body and soul.

I don't want to be angry about it all. Anger can be a defense for sadness.

So in your reflection and thoughts of it all, quiet your energy after seeing the pictures, hearing the speeches, feeling the pain of others, take your own journey of helping to change the world for the better.
#quietreflection#beingpartofthechange#quietthoughtsleadtochange#reflectivethoughtsbybarbard#barbaradimambor

No comments:

Post a Comment