Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 19, 2020

BACKYARD CANADIAN WINTER IMAGES 2020

 Being home comes with the boredom of lack of photography opportunities. So after the recent snowfall, I decided to venture around my yard for some winter images.
 Wind sprayed snow on a fence.
 The barbecue patiently waiting for warmer weather.
 Branches showing the thickness of the snow.
 Summer pots.
 All trees covered in winter white.
A flower pot with bulbs waiting for the spring bloom.
Yes I would love a true drive in the country or an overnight somewhere. But the old adage a bird in the hand or should I say a camera can capture those images wherever they can be found.
#winterimages#takingpicturesinthebackyard#stayinghomeandtryingtomakethemostofit#missinggreatphotoopportunities#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment