Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 17, 2020

FAMILY DAY IN ONTARIO 2020

Created not long ago to have a long weekend in February. So Family Day was invented. Other provinces call it another name.

Some places are open while others are closed. We can get the mail but not buy booze at the LCBO.

When retired, long weekends have little credence. It is just another Monday. So I was up bright and early to start my work week. I call my writing and projects my work. It gives me some focus. I know it is a little nerdy.

Hopefully we may have a visit from our oldest grandchild. She wants to spend some time with us.

Spending time with family. Doing family activities.But every day should be family day. If you know someone who does not have a family adopt that person. Include that person in some family events throughout the year.
So what are you doing for family day!
#familydayinontario2020#familydayactivities#havingfunwithfamilyonfamilyday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment