Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 29, 2020

LEAP YEAR- AN EXTRA DAY

In 4, one day more. So being a Leap Year, we are given that extra day in February. I like it.

I find the winter months do go quickly. I like the time to take some winter pictures.

If winter is embraced, then it does not seem so long until Spring. We do not waste our lives wanting it to be over.

I like the opportunity to do indoor stuff. Get projects started and others finished.

Watch movies. Read. Write. Have a good nap.

Eat soups and oven roasts.

Hot or cold drinks. Hot chocolate. Chilled white wine.

So tomorrow begins another month. But this blogger will enjoy the last day of February.
What are your plans?
#february#leapyear#embracethewinter#lotstodoindoors#lotstodooutdoors#drinkahotbeverage#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro




















No comments:

Post a Comment