Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, March 31, 2018

MARCH OUT LIKE A LION

Well March came in like a lion. Stayed seasonally cool and well it is departing like a lion too. Spring is here but not warm to be outside too much. My little snow drops are appearing in the garden. So as the month that is winter/spring comes to an end with  happy celebrations of Easter and Passover a good reflection is did anything get accomplished. For me yes, lots of personal stuff has been done. April will bring more planning and doing and well accomplishing. Taking care of loved ones- big and little. Taking care of myself too! How about you, did March treat you well? What was your best moment?
#march#accomplishments#snowdropsinthegarden#outlikealion#goodreflection#easter#passover

1 comment:

  1. My best moment was learning that Adolph was on the mend ...

    ReplyDelete