Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 5, 2018

DO YOU HEAR THE SONG BIRDS! SPRING IS HERE!

The sighting of a Robin is a sure sign Spring is just around the corner. Walking in March can reveal that some birds have returned from the south. Of course some never left us. My pair of cardinals in my backyard is coming around more. Where did they go the last few months? Some say if a cardinal is present, an angel is near. Nice thought! Birds in Canada are such a blessing! The varieties can vary in the different regions. But in the GTA there are many species. I am not a bird watcher per se. But I enjoy the sound of singing birds. So on my walks to work and back, it is noticeable that the sounds of spring are starting to occur.
Is that why the two hawks are back too! Can you find them in the trees! 
#songbirds#springbirds#hawks#cardinals#robin#soundsofspring

No comments:

Post a Comment