Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, March 23, 2018

THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

Well each day can begin like this. The first day of the rest of my life. However, when decisions are made. Deeds done. Thoughts become reality. There is a cleansing. An accomplishment for all in my life. There is a personal reward when worries are no longer. Worries often lead to getting things done. So a day to begin some next phases of my life.
So get on that path and get going. Shadows and all!
#thefirstdayoftherestofmylife#gettingthingsdone#stopworryingandgetgoing#life'saccomplishments#thedeedsaredone

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not commenting on your recent posts. My laptop was being repaired by my son. I certainly like this post: I'm also on a new path: getting off Facebook I'm fed up with all the targeted propaganda. I will still post on my blog in the coming days. Take care, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked the post. In a private way I will share what I am doing!

    ReplyDelete