Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, December 1, 2017

HELLO DECEMBER-3 WEEKS MORE OR LESS TO CHRISTMAS

If one has delayed starting Christmas shopping, usually December 1 is the wake up call. A fall cold delaying my completion of the in house holiday decorations as rest is needed, my preparations are on track. I just need to resist buying all the baked goodies and chocolates every time it go to a grocery store. A small Panetone for my hubbie as a treat was the only goodie brought into the house so far. Some social events are picking up at work and home. Not overly busy but there will be some fun for this Senior.
Sometimes just hitting a main street anywhere and lovely Christmas images can be found.
#Christmas#3weekstogo#lovelydecorations#December#bakedgoodies#panetone#socialevents

No comments:

Post a Comment