Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, December 14, 2017

3 WEEKS OR LESS TO CHRISTMAS

The parties and eating has begun. Treats from everyone showing up at work and home. Adolph has gone through two panetones already. Time for some torrone for him.
Hopefully I will have the new stove by Christmas or the turkey will be cooked at one of the girls' houses. The stove works but not the oven!!
Wrapping continues every night. Just the grandchildren stuff to finish. Lots of Christmas movies to see! Of course the favourite for the grandsons is Home Alone! Can't tell you how many times I have seen it.
My favourite Christmas movie is- Love Actually! Also love the original Christmas Carol and It's a Wonderful Life. Oh Charles Dickens- you are the best!
The little ones love Frosty the Snowman.
Music- all the religious Christmas Carols for me. I even try to sing all the verses. Out of key of course!
Oh the stockings are hung by the chimney with care!
#panetone#torrone#Christmas#chimney#stockings#Christmasmusic#wrappingpresents#gettingreadyforChristmas#grandchildren#HomeAlone#It'sawonderfullife#achristmascarol#CharlesDickens

No comments:

Post a Comment