Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 5, 2017

OCTOBER- TIME FOR FALL ORGANIZATION

Thanksgiving is a good time to prepare the home for the coming months. Having guests for a good meal gives the opportunity to tidy up those clutter corners. Cleaning that has been put off for those warm summer months.  Putting stuff away in the garage. Since it is early this year, leaves weeks to finish lots of fall projects. Along with cleanup comes many opportunities for photographs. I have been scouting some locations so when the colours are in full bloom I know where I want to go. Actually my drive to my daughter's home in Aurora has a lovely drive up Bathurst street. Some woodlots are divine this time of year with colour, i.e. when the colours come.
From years ago, a favourite spot in Port Perry Ontario beside Lake Scugog. Photos can give such pleasure. Even one beautiful tree in your garden can be photographed year round.

                                                This is one of my favourite fall pictures.

o work around your house and garden. Then when enough is done, hop in your car and go for a drive and find those places that bring colour and joy. Fall- time to organize and well, just enjoy life!!
#fall#photographs#fallcleanup#Thanksgiving#countrydrives#PortPerry#Ontario#photographs#Aurora#trees


No comments:

Post a Comment