Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

FOUR YEARS AND 1400 POSTS LATER-REFLECTIONS OF A BLOGGER

July 5 2014 2014 was my 4 year anniversary of blogging. And now with post 1400, time for a real reflection. Do you know that when I posted my 20th post, I questioned myself and wondered what would I have to write about? Perseverance kept me going and now not to post feels unreal. Do you know I get up most days, bath and go to my computer by 6 a.m. to blog! I do not always know what I want to say but I sit there and either think of an idea or peruse my photos for inspiration. I know my original inspiration came from my cousin Roy, but now there are other avenues even though he still inspires me. Then I go to work after some household tasks being done!
For those of you that read my blog regularly, you know my themes. I try to let each day of the week give me some inspiration too. I love doing my Nana Says on Wednesday as it is my parenting theme. Of course, who inspires me but my little grandchildren or listening to modern parents and their dilemmas. Much like dilemmas of other generations but that's another story.
A Postcard From has been on hiatus due to my new computer and adjustment and trying to scan to all my sites. I have to learn how to use the One Drive that comes with Microsoft 8. Recently my printer needed a repair so replace or fix. Of course with a 3 year old printer, replace seemed the better option. Need to be in the right mood to program my new printer. So once done will be scanning postcards and other misc. stuff for this blog. Just watch out for fun stuff!!
Life is like is one of the new themes in the last year. Amazing what can show up there.
My clinical themes so I can pontificate about my social work and clinical knowledge to the world.
Whimsical is always fun and sometimes brings some reads. Crafting, gardening and of course pretty photos work.
Do you know whenever I visit anyway I am always looking for images that could be used on this blog and Adolph's blog- http://granpalovestocook.blogspot.com
Those of you that read both blogs you know I cheat and use the photos for both sites. Mileage from a little work!
Posting every day keeps me disciplined and writing. Sometimes more intellectual, sometimes just something not great but I wrote something.
I need to clean up my genealogy binders so will probably add some genealogy stuff too. Don't know what I will call the theme but I will be inspired somehow. Roy are you there-inspire me!
What amazes me is what gets read and what gets few reads! I post on Facebook to try to bring in more readers and sometimes it helps.
I have my friends and family readers but thanks to those in Russia, Germany, United States who read me regularly. Risk a comment or two as I would love to know what you think of my Blog.
Thanks to Google for allowing free blogs and the opportunity to connect with the world.
So what to write for Post 1401-somehow it will come to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment