Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, June 30, 2024

JUNE 2024 REFLECTIONS

 The weather was hot and cool and hot again. I wish it would be consistent.

Birthdays were fun. Cake is always welcome.


A Grade 8 graduation of one grandson.


And seeing Tyler win an athlete of the year award.

Seeing my youngest grandson play soccer on a Monday night.

Community events with lots of photos.





Indigenous day.




Morning glories on the side of the road.

Supported the Edmonton Oilers in their run for the Stanley Cup. Made Canada proud.

Community meetings are over for the summer. The speaker at the OGS June meeting was good. And I was able to provide the information for the Richmond Hill Historical Society Bert Hunt winner- Vera from Richmond Hill Then and Now. 

Reviewed Adolph's arrival in Canada story and posted to the Cassino Italian Immigrant facebook page.

Garden is a jungle but I am letting it grow and will chop everything back in September. Thank heaven for my hedge trimmer. The best purchase for my outdoors.

June made me realize I need to up my game. More outdoors. More walking. More photography. I am becoming a little lazy. So give myself a goal of 10 books to read. Exercise more in a slow methodical way like low impact gardening.

Plan some day trips. Farmers markets. At least the Hillcrest one is always good and close to home.

Maybe some lavendar farms and other farm trips. Of course a beach trip would be nice.

So June you were a good month. 

#june2024reflections#graduation#birthdays#soccer#farmersmarkets#farmtrips#communitymeetingsareoverforhesummer#adolph'sarrivalincanadastory#reflectivethoughtsbybarbaradimambro#barbaradimambro#cakeisalwaysgoodtoeat


No comments:

Post a Comment