Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 19, 2024

COMMUNITY MEETINGS- RICHMOND HILL HISTORICAL SOCIETY

 Our last meeting of the season was June 18th with a celebratory awarding to a long time member who had been the Treasurer- Laura for several decades.

The Bert Hunt Heritage Award was given to Vera Tachtaul who administers the Richmond Hill Then and Now Facebook page.

I wrote the press release which I am including here.


Some photos were taken on my camera by my friend Agnes.



Jim Vollmershausaen, our Chair is presenting the award to Vera. 

It was a fun night with cake and the Bring and Brag event.

More people attended than the usual crowd.

Now a break for the summer.

#richmondhillhistoricalsociety#berthuntheritageaward#veratachtaul#jimvollmershausen#bringandbrag#barbaradimambro#reflectivethoughtsbybarbaradimambro#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#funwithotherhistorybuffsatourcommunitymeeting

No comments:

Post a Comment