Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 8, 2024

TULIPS ARE A SPRING FAVOURITE OF MINE

 So I really love tulips and so do the squirrels.

So many of my tulips have the flower snipped off.

I have seen a rabbit in my garden but I think it is the squirrels.



Tulip Festival 2011 in Ottawa during the 40th Anniversary trip.


A white tulip after the rain in my garden.








How great was that Mother/Daughter trip to Niagara on the Lake. Such a special town in Ontario.

What are your favourite tulip pictures?

#niagaraonthelake#tulips#tulipfestivalinottawa#pinktulips#whitetulips#thesquirrelshavebeeneatingmytulips#lovemytulipsinthegarden#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#tulipsinontario#tulipsinCanada

No comments:

Post a Comment