Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, May 30, 2024

SITTING ON THE FENCE IN THE POLITICAL ARENA

With the war in the Middle East and Ukraine, my heart hurts.

I want to be supportive of all sides.

To sit on the fence only means that one could fall off or be knocked off.

To take a side means that someone somewhere will be offended.

So off the fence I come.

I stand with Ukraine. I support all our efforts for the people to be free.

Bring them home. Bring the hostages home.

I know the war in Gaza is horrific.

I believe Hamas to be terrorists.

I believe Israel has the right to defend itself. 

Off the fence.

I stand with the Holy Land of Israel. As a Christian it is my holy land too. As it is with Muslim faith.

I do not tolerate terrorists groups or regimes.

Wherever they are in the world!

I want peace. But peace has always come with a cost. 

Ukraine and Israel are doing the work for us to have peace. 

There I have said it.

#warssuck#warinUkraine#warinthemiddleeast#peacecomeswithacost#israel#ukraine#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment