Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, May 18, 2024

REAL MEN HONOUR EVERYTHING ABOUT REAL WOMEN

 A week of controversy with one football player getting too much press for what he said at a commencement celebration.

Women are raging.

Men should be raging too.

Or Not.



I am not raging. I just think he is dumb. I said it. There are dumb men.

I am just glad he is not the man I love. 

The men in my life have been real men. 

Honouring and supporting the women around them.

Knowing that women belong where they want to belong- politics, hospitals, schools, writers,  corporate world, self employed, any profession they aspire to have and if they want to be homemakers fulltime. 

As a retired 43 year career Social Worker, I never would have missed the experiences I had.

And my husband Adolph supported all my endeavors as I supported his.

Real men share the world with real women. Educated, loving, caring women.

#realmen#realwomen#sharingeachothers'ambitions#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


1 comment:

  1. Your cuz says he has the right to say what he wants just as we have the right to call him a fool for what he said! I personally have said some things in the past, when I was much younger, that I now regret. It's because I've sometimes been an immature dumb male. Thank God, I'm a different man now.

    ReplyDelete