Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 4, 2023

DECEMBER-THE FESTIVE AND FUN AND LOTS OF WORK MONTH

 Let's face it. The Moms make the best Santas.

But it takes a lot of work and effort to pull it all off.

So one community event finished and that's a rap for the Richmond Hill Arts Council annual Art Expo and Festival Market.

Not as good attendance as other years but some of the vendors did well.





So 120 pictures edited and posted to my Facebook page, I am ready for just my stuff and a couple of social events in the next few weeks.

Oh December the month of everything.

#December#richmondhillartscouncil#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment