Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 18, 2023

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-GATHERING WITH FAMILY AT CHRISTMAS GOOD TIME TO COLLECT NOTES ON FAMILY

 Some of my best notes come from simple family gatherings.

Stories are shared so write them down.

My mother-in-law Concetta was good fodder for Adolph's family stories.

Little tidbits. A bit at a time.

Even during the last couple of years with Adolph he would tell me who people were in photos.

I learnt how he loved those velvet shorts he wore. If not for the picture I would not have known he loved those shorts.

So look at photos with family. Sometimes good stories are shared.


Adolph is the little boy on the left on the lap of someone I do not know. His Dad Guiseppe/Joe is with a little boy that may be a cousin.

I am going to post this photo on the Cassino Italian Immigrant Facebook page after Christmas.

I do need help with identifying them.

So share stories and ideas.

#barb'sgenalogytidbits#sharingfamilystories#rememberinglovedonesnolongerhere#reflectivethoughtsbarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment