Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 4, 2021

SECOND COVID-19 VACCINE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

 I would have waited patiently for my second dose of Pfizer in July.

But York Region opened vaccines to over 70 a couple of days ago, I booked and today was the day.

Joyous.

Relieved.

Grateful to all that made the vaccine possible. The volunteers, staff and others at the clinic who ushered us through a smooth process.

Now my spot in July can be given to someone else and with the domino effect everyone gets bumped along to getting the JAB sooner.

How is your vaccine rollout going!

#IGotMyVaccineInYR#pfizervaccine#gettingthesecondjab#twodosesarebetterthanone#gratefultobefullyvaccinated#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment