Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 12, 2021

IS NOT HAVING AN OPINION ABOUT EVERYTHING OKAY??

 It seems that too much is said about everything.

A post on Twitter or Facebook or an Instagram setting can bring lots of opinions.

Why not just acknowledge. Read your post. It helps those making a living to have comments.

But they do not have to be opinion comments.

Lately I just emoj a comment. Let's the person know I am with them.

I like hearts. They work. If there is sadness let's that person know thinking of them.

Also safer on Twitter to say very little too. Lots of Trolls ready to pounce.

I do have lots of thoughts or opinions in my head. But I feel more inclined to try to listen and be with a person rather than needing to jump in to hear the sound of my voice.

So do you have an opinion about this post?

#opinionscanbekepttoyourself#listeningandnotalwayscommentingisagoodthing#opinionscanbehurtfulorhelpfultakeyourpick#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment