Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, June 21, 2021

JUNE AND ITS OPENING TO SUMMER FUN

 Birthday celebrations are coming along. 

A bittersweet week for our family.

First Father's Day without Adolph.



Celebrating the other dads in our lives.

First anniversary of his death.

So bitter he is not here. But sweet we had him in our lives for so long.

So summer and ability to be outside will give us some needed relaxation, reflection and joy.

For me writing, organizing photos, crafts, reading outside so I can complete my 10 book goal for summer and well taking whatever comes my way.

What are your summer plans? With Covid restrictions starting to change, are you going to be out and about??

#summerfun#bittersweetinourfamily#takinginwhatlifehastoofferme#beinginthemoment#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment