Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, April 22, 2021

FAMILY VACCINES ARE ROLLING ALONG

 Two more family members with first shot of the vaccine.

The relief and feeling of hope thrives.

It is difficult not to feel gratitude about the science, the professionals and all who have made it happen.

So as I hear from family members that they too are receiving their vaccines, I smile. I feel joy.

Mostly I feel hopeful we are going to get there. 

Where is there?

The end of this bloody pandemic. That's where!!

#vaccinesbringhope#morefamilymembersgettingvaccines#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment