Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 27, 2021

CANDIANS HELPING CANADIANS- NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR TO THE RESCUE

 The GTA is under a COVID19 siege. The hospitals are bursting with COVID cases.

The Tent CITY in the Sunnybrook Parking lot is unprecedented in my time. I have never seen a field hosptial in Toronto.

So having health care teams from Newfoundland and Labrador, the Military and the Red Cross is so welcoming.

So Canadian. 

I continue to do my part by staying home as much as possible. I need to be well for my kids and grandchildren. I would love to do more than just online donations to various causes.

Thankful to those across the country who are helping each other with this crisis.

#canadianshelpingcanadians#newfoundlandandlabradortotherescue#redcross#canadianmilitaryhelpingtheGTA#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment