Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 22, 2021

SNOW DAYS BRING INSIDE WORK OPPORTUNITIES

 With driving poor and slippery, it is always a good day to stay indoors. Even though we have moved into a red zone and business is opened under limited capacities I would rather be home.

Besides online shopping items need to arrive and will help with some organization of my computer room. I decided to put my family history binders, stamp collection and other items in crates.

Why?

I can see and use the items but when it is time to move they are already packed. Off the shelves and into the crates.

Until the crates arrive I have little items and activities to complete.

One of them is to shovel my driveway. So off I go to complete that activity.

How about you? What do you do on snow days?

#snowdays#indoorworkopportunities#reflectivethoughsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment