Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 1, 2021

FEBRUARY-THE MONTH OF FUN

 Ground Hog Day.

Valentine Day.

A holiday Monday.

And it's a short month.

February is a reminder that winter has moved along. So no matter how cold or how much snow it is manageable. Why? Closer to the end of winter than the beginning.

I like the idea of valentine chocolates. Red crafts. Hearts of all kinds.

So as the month progresses I hope I will have some fun things to add to the mix.

What are your plans for the month?

#february#valentine#groundhogday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment