Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 17, 2021

KNITTING THE WINTER BLUES AWAY



 
Okay I do more than knit. But I always have a knitting project on the go. Currently I am using up some purple wool to make a spring poncho.
Optimistic!
Right.
Lately I have a goal to use resources at hand. 
COVID and its boredom can be difficult.
Wanting something new costs money. So my stash of wool brings some resolution to the need to spend money.
Make something new to wear.
Do you use knitting or crafts to keep busy and sane? Do you just like the activity as it brings joy??
#knittingtotakeawaythewinterblues#knitting#knittingwithpurplewool#howisyourcovidboredomgoing#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro
 

No comments:

Post a Comment