Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 28, 2020

WINTER FUN

 With proper winter wear, the outdoors is the best way to get some relief during COVID-19,

So waiting for my trekking poles. I had trouble finding them as I had put walking poles in my online search. They are called trekking poles. Hum.

I will be walking with them for safety. Not really trekking very far.

So I will have no excuse to be outside and walking a little each day. 

The old fun of walking around a mall or going to a movie are not on the agenda right now. 

But a change of scenery is necessary. Looking out the window does not count. Should I be spying on my neighbours!! I think not!

#winterfun#trekkingpole#properwinterwear#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment