Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, December 10, 2020

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

 I must admit I am enjoying all the hoopla of Christmas this year.

Being at home brings more time for TV and the Christmas movies.

My granddaughter has been watching my classic Christmas movies with me when she can. She is in my bubble.

I found some craft ideas to do while I watch TV. 

No baking as I have bought baked goods from Supermarket stores. Like the PC chocolate chip pie. I need to decide when to heat it up and whom with by my partner in crime!!

A cheesecake variety pack too.

Since ideas are frozen, there is no hurry to eat them now.

I like everyone's Christmas lights. My two Christmas trees bring me joy at night with their lights.

No parties. But there will be a virtual one on Monday night with the Richmond Hill Historical Society. I will tell you next week how that goes.

I am trying to find church services to attend- online of course.

So looking forward to whatever the season will bring.

Have received a couple of Christmas cards which I really enjoy. Nice messages warm my heart. People realize this is tough Christmas for us with our Empty Chair!!

How are you enjoying Christmas?

#Christmas#ChristmaswithanEmptyChair#christmaslights#watchingchristmasmovies#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment