Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, January 2, 2020

TIME TO GO BACK TO WORK

January means Christmas is over except for those that celebrate January 6.

Working outside the home or in it brings those tasks and chores that need attention.

I call it my reprieve before the outdoor work starts again in April.

So projects get a good go this time of year.

My genealogical stories are coming along and almost ready to be printed for the children. Trying to reduce the pages as pictures take up so much room. Or can the blank spaces be used by them to add their own notes? These stories do not go to the Internet as they include too many personal comments that belong in the family only.

Generic stories with basic information will continue to be posted in this blog. I have had some luck with people connecting with more information to add to the stories.

Writing those short stories need to continue.

Always have a handwork project as I watch TV or movies or just sit quietly by the back window.

So January is getting back on the horse so to speak.
#backtowork#writingthosestories#genealogicalresearchandwriting#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment