Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, June 27, 2017

#39 BARB'S REFLECTIVE 150- JUNE 27 MULTICULTURAL DAY

So every culutre counts. Even the Canadian culture to which I belong. The group that has been here for 100 to 200 years more or less depending on the family line. Respecting others and all the cultures and religions equally is the goal. No more- my culture is better than yours. As a multigenerational Canadian for example, the whole issue of food. Our food is better than your food! Well on Multicultural day, everyone counts. So have a good day. Yes I speak English, some French, some Spanish and understand/speak lots of Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment