Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, June 29, 2017

#40 BARB'S REFLECTIVE 150- OTTAWA THE PLACE TO BE FOR THE BIG DAY

Ottawa is about to receive hundreds of thousands guests for the big day. For me I will be watching on TV and celebrating locally with family! The fireworks everywhere should be great. Wear a shirt, have a favourite food- I have those maple leaf burgers from Sobeys-, make a special drink or drink a Canadian wine or drink, well just find your way to celebrate!  For the lucky, enjoy your day in Ottawa with all the hoopla!!
#canadaday#150#ottawa#sobeys#mapleleaf

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, there will be no problems in Ottawa during the celebrations ...

    ReplyDelete