Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 10, 2017

GARAGE SALE MANIA IS ON IN CANADA

With the warmer weather comes the garage sales popping up all over the country. Cleaning closets and garages often yields stuff that may sell. So today our Amici Club is having a sale to raise some money for the hospital as well as private tables. I am renting one to try to see how some of my collectibles sell. Catalogued all my posters a couple of years ago but did not market them. So today is the day to see if I sell one or two. Only taking a few mason jars and bottles because I only have a small table for the event. Needing to help with the overall sale too. So the summer adventures of garage sales and flea markets sales begin for the stuff that does not go to the curb.
#garage#collectibles#posters#videotapes

1 comment: