Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 31, 2016

CANADA WILL CELEBRATE 150 YEARS IN 2017

As the beginning of thinking about ideas on how to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary, what ideas have come to mind? Well not too late to head to Home Hardware or order online from them! They have cloned a special tulip for the celebrations that looks like a Canadian flag- red and white. So buying two boxes containing  25 bulbs each and sharing with my girls- I gave 10 bulbs to each family. Most of my 30 bulbs are planted in various spots as well as large pots. I still need to find spots for the remaining 8.  Rather than just putting them all in one spot, I picked one spot under the tree in the backyard that is visible from the kitchen window.  Needing to find one or two more spots! Why make flowers pretty for neighbours when I really want to see my flowers! So planting spring bulbs in the Fall brings joy in the Spring!  A little project for the 2017 celbrations already started!

1 comment: