Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 28, 2016

END OF OCTOBER IMAGES

Some Fall images stand out. A quick picture on a country road is one of my favourites. Always liked taking pictures of fences. Especially old barn board ones.
A gazebo is so inviting, even with a Canadian flag. Think of a speech or a wedding picture or a place out of the rain. Always wanted one in by backyard but it never happened.
A fence along a road. Housed some horses. Images can be found everywhere. So my thoughts may be reflecting- don't chain me, a place to meet or dance and don't fence me in!
What images are you capturing lately?
#fallimages#fences#gazebosarebeautiful#fallinontario#lovingthefallcolours#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment: