Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 18, 2024

DO MEN LIKE IT WHEN WOMEN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE?

 I love the 1923 Yellowstone segments with the Spencer-Alexander romance. She made the first move and Spencer liked it.

In my life, I asked Adolph to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. Sort of our first date. But we actually started seeing each other before the dance. He liked that I made the first move.

I would think if in the dating world an interest in someone can come from anyone. 

Dropping a hanky or fluttering your eye lashes is not the way to go.

I do not online date so can not talk to that way of making the first move. I find it a little ominous, although I have known many people that found their love interest through such a venue.

Sometimes I believe people may be mutually attracted and somehow mutually they figure it out.

I am grateful I am not in the dating world.  

#datingandmakingthefirstmove#datingworld#notinthedaitngworld#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#reflectivethoughtsbybarbaradimambro#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment