Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 15, 2024

SUMMER IN FULL SWING

 Flowers and warm weather.

Love it.

A grandson playing a summer hockey tournament.

Music in the Plaza at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts.

Music in the Park with Songs from the Hill before the rain washed out the event and all were able to go to safety. I was home when the deluge hit.

Getting ready for more garden cleanup. My routine is to chop and make piles. Then the week of yard waste collection, I bag a day or two before the day.

Back to walking and reading and doing.

How is your summer going?

#summerandthelivingiseasy#flowers#musicintheplaza#summerhockeyevent#reflectivethoughtsbybarbaradimambro#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment