Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 12, 2023

WINTER ENDING, SPRING BEGINNING-MARCH THAT IN BETWEEN MONTH

 Three snowfalls in a week. 1/2 of all our winter snow.

March is more like January.

Too early to try to see those spring bulbs poking their heads out of the ground.

However, the birdies are singing.

I am seeing flocks of birds returning. 

When I see a robin then I will know for sure spring is really around the corner.


This is what I want to see.

Not this. Enough of the snow already.

#springaroundthecorner#flowersinthespring#waitingforspring#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment