Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 20, 2023

NANA SAYS GRANDCHILDREN MAKE ME SMILE

 Spending time as Uber Nana, ie driving grandchildren to dentist appointments or sometimes school duty gave me the name.

It is an opportunity to talk with my teenage grandchildren. And listen if they talk to me.

Having a sleepover with the little ones gives me company and time to have some noise in the house.

Going to hockey games and watching the efforts of two players is joyous. Seeing the skills improve over time has been amazing.

Social isolation is a huge factor in senior living. Being out with family and participating in whatever way keeps the soul active.

I love them and all the antics they give me.

#grandchildrenbringsocialactivitiestolife#nanasaysgrandchildrenmakemesmile#beingapartofthegrandchildren'slives#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment