Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, August 31, 2020

AUGUST ENDING AND THE SUMMER THAT WASN'T

 Death of a spouse. COVID-19. Humidity.

The summer was different. Not fun. Not many outings. Mostly around home.

Family time was good. Lots of dinners and barbecues and a couple of grandchildren sleepovers.

And birthdays.

Working on 16 more masks for me and family.

Some fun photos. Some symbolic ones too.

So with September and the demands of the Fall, time to gear up and get busy.

If I have some schedule then it seems some things will get done. I pace myself as the energy is just not there.

It is easier to write and journal and get ideas out of my head. 

How about you? How was your summer? 

#summernotfunthisyear#COVID-19putadamperonlife#tryingtogearupforfall#needascheduleformylife#writingiseasiertogetthingsdone#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, It has been a super tough summer, but you are an inspiration! Must get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Fall is a time to rejuvenate and embrace the challenges of the coming months.

    ReplyDelete