Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, August 7, 2020

AS AUGUST MARCHES ON SO DOES LIFE

 Learning to adjust to my new status during the summer is a blessing. Enjoying the beautiful August days with my loss makes it bearable.

Organizing little corners of my life slowly. That is good for grief. No pressure.

A couple of grandchildren sleepovers brought lots of noise to the home.

Garden is still a jungle that may be a September job.

Family history stories are coming along. 

COVID19 limits how much travel can occur. But family took me on some short day trips as well as a day out with friends. Of course several lunches with daughters as well as a dinner or barbecue.


A quick trip to a local farm for some local fresh produce.

Day trip to Port Perry. A favourite place for Adolph and me. Now it is popular with the grandchildren 



A beautiful Lavander farm near Milton. TerreBleu!

A day downtown with friends. Eating at La Vecchia- Quatro Stagioni pizza.


The view from the restaurant of the Toronto Skyline. Mimico!
Vincent Vam Gohn Immersive Exhibit.

The walls move and merge with the mastery of Vincent.

Family and friends make life enjoyable and bearable. Of course with my friendly camera- my norm- it gives me a chance to take some pics.

Coming home and no one to tell about the day is my new norm. I miss Adolph!!

#dayout#gettingthroughgriefwithfamilyandfriends#vangohnimmersiveevent#sleepoverswithgrandhildren#portperryontario#lakescugog#missingmyhusband#griefsucks#Ifeeltired#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment