Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 8, 2017

ARE YOU A POVERA ME PERSON? POOR ME!




Povera me means poor me in Italian. Everyone has stuff. Everyone gets busy. Jobs, children, poor health and well just too much to do in too little time. But the Povera me people always try to outdo everyone. You're busy but I am busier! Let me tell you about my sorrows! Well you get the picture! We all need to talk and share our lives. Friends can be good listeners. But to be a friend, it is also important to listen and not just burden with your stuff! Aging brings changes in life, body and soul. The energy is not the same as in our youth. Not just the forests but all the trees are tough!
With the social media world where everyone is trying to outdo everyone with how wonderful their lives are, we can feel well our lives are not that great. It can be smoke and mirrors too! So do we resort to Povera Me! My life is not like that image seen everywhere! So how to balance the good, the bad and the ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment