Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 8, 2016

DREAMS-CAN THEY GIVE A MESSAGE

Some therapists use dreams to interpret events in a client's life. Some people have dreams that give advice. Others find they connect them with those who have died. Some people do not dream at all or do not remember their dreams. Religion, cultures, interest groups have used dream interpretation for their own use. My dreams are story lines so some mornings it seems as if I have been working all night. I would just rather sleep and not have any storyline. My husband does not remember his dreams and has a more restful sleep. Then they can be nightmares- scary but once awake the realization it is not real. I used to try to connect what I was dreaming with my day life. But too much work. I usually am just glad to be awake and back to reality. How about you? Dreams? Do they give you advice? Are they good, happy, indifferent? For me I would like to dream I am sitting on a beach watching the waves gently roll in!

No comments:

Post a Comment