Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

AFTER DEATH COMES THE GRIEF

Living with someone facing the end of his/her life is such a painful journey. After death the grief work continues in a different way. There are many services and helps out there. But sometimes a good book giving solace is warranted. In my End of Life talk for Nursing Mentorship, I suggest C.S. Lewis- A Grief Observed. It was his grief journey after the death of his wife. I often give a copy to family or friends going through a grief process. It is one small way a person can be comforted.

1 comment:

  1. unfortunately, the older we get, the more often we face new grief ...

    ReplyDelete